St. Stanislaus School offers half-day and full-day preschool programs. All students seeking entry must have reached the age of four by August 1.
St. Stanislaus School offers a Full-Day Kindergarten Program. All students seeking entry must have reached the age of five by August 1. A birth certificate and baptismal certificate must be presented at the time of application. A physical examination form as well as documentation of state mandated immunizations must be completed by the family doctor and turned in to the school office. A readiness test will be given to all new students entering kindergarten.
GRADES ONE THROUGH EIGHT APPLICATIONS:
• All new students who apply for grades One (1) through Eight (8) must submit the following material for consideration:
• Copy of the most recent Report Card.
• Copy of the most recent Standardized Test Scores.
• Readiness tests will also be administered to transfer students entering first grade or other grades as determined necessary by the administration.
• If space is available in the grades that the children are entering and the school is able to help the children academically, the children will be accepted into Saint Stanislaus School.
• If space is not available in the grades that the children are entering, the student will be placed on a waiting list. We cannot guarantee that the students on the waiting lists will be enrolled at Saint Stanislaus School during the year of application or the following years.
• Junior High students and parents must attend a meeting with the Principal prior to acceptance at Saint Stanislaus School to discuss the reasons for the change in school environments and to become familiar with Saint Stanislaus School and its rules and policies.
The following will be used to determine admission to St. Stan’s School by order of preference listed below:
• All new Catholic applicants who are contributing members to St. Stan’s Parish.
• All new Catholic applicants who are contributing members to their respective parishes.
• Other Catholic and Non-Catholic applicants.
CURRENTLY ENROLLED AT SAINT STANISLAUS SCHOOL:
Registration packets will be distributed in February. Complete Registrations must include the following:
• Completed Intent to Return Form with all children who wish to be enrolled for the following year.
• Enrollment Agreement.
• $100.00 non-refundable registration fee which is not applied to the tuition or book bill.
All Registration packets must be returned by the date stipulated by the school, or class places may be offered to new families.
SIBLINGS OF STUDENTS CURRENTLY ENROLLED:
• Families where the siblings are entering preschool through grade 8 must include the sibling on the Family Intent to Return form.
It is not uncommon for our classes to be closed and to have a waiting list for some of the grade levels. Applicants will be notified if their children are put on the wait list.
Saint Stanislaus School welcomes students who wish to apply for admission regardless of race, religion, disability, sex or national origin.